expressions -1-2-3- temporal breaths bring about life and life brings more temporal breaths. Thus, the cycle continues until death. Where is the end and where is the start. I often think that I know, but in reality i really don't. I simply assume that a particular point in time marks the beginning of an event or the beginning of an action, but in reality the starting point, for me, is merely a point on a string of points that is merely a product of other points – single points are just as important as the sum of their connective points, but a particular point's connectivity to the world and to reality gives definition to the product/action and it is through the later that allows one to determine its value. These connective units can only exist if we allow them to exist. A failure to perceive and understand means that the thing in question does not exist.
----
The point of the rambling above is to expose my thought that beginning could be the end or it could even be hidden within the middle – the point is is that I often limit myself and my understanding of the world and reality by thinking one way -
----_---;_-------.---<->--?-?-...
---- now on to the real point of this post ----
on multiple occasions, from at least two people, I have heard that I have one expression, one way of letting those around me know how I feel. I thought that this was good because I was not allowing my emotions to freeze me into a state of anger, jealousy, rage, love, lust, loneliness, happiness - as it turns out, I was wrong (for me at least). Emotions are the connective pillars of society. If we were to walk around like zombies, which is the state of being that I am attributing to myself, as of late, then we will create more disconnections than connections. Disconnections are connections, however futile they may be, but the substance of life is not a life lived on one’s own; it’s a life that relishes in the mingling of breaths shared between existences. I wonder how many other zombies are out there, ones that are locked in a non-communicative state of being like me.
Funny thing is is that i am an emotional being.
I am not a zombie.
So, from here forth, I will try to expose the hidden emotional side of myself in an effort to energize my connections with those around me, but I must say that I have acquired a taste for brain soup, so shaking my zombie like behaviors might be more difficult than imagined. :Cd
No comments:
Post a Comment